Color: Matte black, gold pads
Interface: USB C
Switch Compatibility: MX
- QMK firmware, VIA compatible
- Multiple layouts support
- USB/BT dual mode
- BT4.0, available on most devices and systems like Win10, iPad and iPhone
- Supports USB/BT devices switching
- Battery module installing position
- Additional 1.0mm SH connector for battery socket
- Full guide by Scott Wei: https://scottywei.github.io/bioi-g60ble/
- Latest firmware updates: https://github.com/scottywei/bioi-g60ble/releases
- Files and guides
- Add ESD ic to protect PCB from electrostatic disturbance
- Add anti-insert protection for battery. You don't burn your PCB if you plug in wrong this time
- Add 2u L-shift layout for default version, which is so called 64 arrow keys layout
- Add connector for battery module which is compatible with Nokia BL-5J or BL-5c batteries
- Support wilba/ai03 unified daughter board
- This product is a DIY part. You will need soldering skills to build it.
- Please test every key position to see if it is functioning without problems.
- This product can't do a replacement once it's been soldered.
- If you need assembly services, please contact us.